Who we are
Our website address is: https://wp-todays-male.msgsndr.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
There are several ways we may obtain information about you, including through (A) information you provide to us directly; (B) information that we automatically collect; and (C) information we receive or collect from third parties. This includes data that identifies you personally whether directly (i.e. your name) or indirectly (i.e. information about your online use).
A. Information You Provide
Today’s Male collects personal information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use our Services, register for an online account, make a purchase, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email list, use our service, participate in a survey or promotion, or otherwise contact us. The categories of personal information we collect may include:
- Contact Information, including name, mailing or shipping address, phone number, email address, social media handle, Social Security number and/or government issues ID number (e.g., for sweepstake/contest prize winners, credit card applications);
- Sign-In Information, including username and password (encrypted), account name, account number; reservation number, group name and number;
- Profile Information and Survey Responses, including your interests, preferences, physical characteristics, description, measurements or sizes, photos or videos, feedback, educational or professional information, employment, employment history, marital status, birth date, age and/or year of birth, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity/national origin, political affiliation, disability, medical condition, military/veteran status;
- Commercial Information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Geolocation data;
- Transaction and Billing Data, including bank account and payment card details (credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code, where needed to complete a transaction), billing address, delivery address, signature, transaction history, information about your income, account balances, credit information); and
- Correspondence you send to us, and/or other information that you may choose to provide during the registration or purchasing process.
B. Information Automatically Collected
Please note that we automatically collect the following information from or about you:
- Computer or Device: We may automatically collect internet, electronic activity, and other information automatically from the devices and browsers that you use, including your device type, Internet protocol (IP) address or other unique device and advertising identifiers, probabilistic identifiers, personal or online identifier or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device you use to access the Site or App, including the browser or operating system you use on your mobile device or computer Internet connection speed and duration, device type, geographic data, time zone setting and location, browser type and version, browser plug in types and versions, operating system and platforms, internet service providers, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services. We also may collect information about your use of the Site or App, including the date and time you visit the Site or App, the areas or pages of the Site or App that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site or App, the number of times you return to the Site or App, advertising you interact with within the Services and other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site or App, and other sites that you may visit, the technology on the devices you use to access these Services; audio, electronic, visual, or similar information; inferences used to create a profile about preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes; and standard server log information. If you or your device experiences an error, we collect information about the error, the time the error occurred, the feature being used, the state of the application when the error occurred, and any communications or content provided at the time the error occurred. Consistent with your mobile device or app permissions, we also collect geolocation information (including geolocation information derived from your GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth signals, IP address, and other device information), photos stored on your device, contacts from your mobile address book, audio recordings, and appointments from your calendar
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may use third-party service providers to support our Site or Apps. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, Flash cookies, or HTML5 cookies to receive, collect, and store information.
Please visit the “Your Choices” section for further information, including about Do Not Track and how to disable cookies.
C. Information Collected From Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from third party sources, including other customers, third party event planners or producers, or social networks that you use to connect with Men’s Wearhouse, and third-party data providers. This information may include the categories of information described above, including contact information, profile information, commercial information, geolocation data, transaction and billing data, and/or demographic information and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity. We may combine this information with the information we collect from and about you to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Site or Services.
Without this information, we are not able to provide you with all the requested services, and any differences in services are related to your information.
D. Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us in-store and online with information we automatically collect when you visit our Site or App, as well as information collected across other computers or devices that you may use and from third parties or other online and offline sources. Without this information, we are not able to provide you with all the requested services, and any differences in services are related to your information.
2. INFORMATION USE AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Todays Male may use and otherwise process each of the categories of information identified above that we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To validate, confirm, verify, fulfill, deliver, and track your order (including to process payment card transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your order or delivery of your order, including via telephone or e-mail);
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, Site or App, or to retrieve your shopping cart during a future visit;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site, App, and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- To provide you with customized Site or App content, including making suggestions or recommendations to you about things that are similar to those that you have inquired about or may otherwise be of interest to you, or provide targeted offers, and advertising on the Site or App, via email, or across other web sites, devices, mobile applications, social media or other online services, affiliates and trusted business partners;
- To contact you with information, newsletters, marketing, promotional materials, or discounts from Today’s Male or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
- To respond to your inquiries, and contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To research, test and develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site or App, and improve our content, products, and services;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, and to protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To address any problems with the Site, App or our business; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection
Information about your use of the Services may be aggregated or de-identified for business and marketing uses by us or by third parties. This aggregate or de-identified data may be used, for example, to improve the Service, measure and analyze Service use, improve our other products and services, and to provide more relevant advertising.
Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
3. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE AND SHARING
At Today’s Male, we are committed to protecting our relationship with our customers and maintaining your trust. We want you to understand when and with whom we may share the personal information we collect from and about you.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers: We may share your information with our third-party vendors and service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us, including, but not limited to, verifying customer information, billing, payment processing, fulfilling or shipping your order, completing your transaction, customer service, processing your Men’s Wearhouse credit card application, or those that assist us in our own marketing efforts, including email deployment, advertising, and marketing (including counting ad impressions, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, ensuring compliance with industry standards and specifications, ad delivery, reporting, personalization, audience segmentation, and analytics), security and performance monitoring, maintaining and servicing accounts, surveys and research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing.
- With your consent: We may share information for any other purposes described or disclosed to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Men’s Wearhouse may share with third parties aggregate or anonymized non-personal information about visitors to the Site or App without restriction as to use, including for the third parties’ own marketing or analytics use.
4. INFORMATION SECURITY
We have taken certain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical steps designed to protect the information we collect from and about our customers and Site and App visitors. For instance, when you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information) on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information for your security. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, you should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, accurate, complete, or current. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as the information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
Information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.
5. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS AND USERS
6. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND PLUG-INS; PUBLIC AREAS
The Site and App may have links to other third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
As a convenience to our customers, Men’s Wearhouse also provides access to Ratings and Reviews on our Site and through our App. Please remember that any information disclosed in this area is available to the public. The dissemination of any personal information you provide in this area is beyond our control and you should, therefore, exercise caution before disclosing any personal information.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Men’s Wearhouse is very concerned about the safety of children using the Internet. We do not direct the Site or App to, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from, any visitor under the age of 13.
If we discover that a visitor under the age of 13 has registered without parental consent, we will remove his or her registration information from our files.
8. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third parties or our affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To opt-out, please contact us, using the methods described below. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field, and include your full name, email address and postal address. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent of Today’s Male and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
If you are under the age of 18 and have a profile on our Site, you may ask us to remove reviews or other content that you posted on the Site by contacting us, using the methods described below. Please allow 30 days to process your request. Please note that subject to applicable law, processing your request may not ensure complete removal of the content you posted.
9. YOUR CHOICES
Cookies, Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site and App require cookies. You are free to set your device or Internet browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or through the App or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your device’s settings or your Internet browser’s “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your device or browser from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
Some mobile and web browsers transmit “do-not-track” signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Some browsers have options that allow the visitor to control whether the browser will accept cookies, reject cookies, or notify the visitor each time a cookie is sent. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable Local Shared Objects and similar technologies. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of the Services may no longer be available to you and any differences in service are related to the data. Deleting cookies may in some cases cancel the opt out selection in your browser.
You also may be able to control our collection and use of your location information through your mobile device or app settings.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights and choices, although some of the functionality and features available on the Service may change or no longer be available to you. Any difference in the Services are related to the value provided.
Interest-Based Advertising Choices
To understand your choices for receiving more relevant advertising provided on the Site or App, or across other websites and online services, please review the information below:
- To learn more about such interest-based advertising, and to opt out of such collection and use for interest-based advertising by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- To opt out from the use of information about your online activities for interest-based advertising by Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) member companies, please visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- To opt-out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
- On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Even if you opt out, you still may receive advertising from us that is not customized based on your Service or usage information, or advertising from other third parties if they are not a DAA or NAI participating company.
Other Choices Concerning the Use and Disclosure of Your Information
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to request access to, deletion, and portability of your information or more information about our information practices. Requests should be submitted in writing as set out below. If you become aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that the information may be updated or corrected. Once we receive your request, we will attempt to verify it, including by contacting you and asking for information from you. You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to submit a request through an authorized agent.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, or if you prefer to “opt out” of having information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment or delivery of a product order, including loyalty rewards earned from orders or purchases, you may:
1. Contact us in one of the following ways:
- Call: 1-352-237-4747Hours of Operation:Monday-Friday:8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST Saturday:9:00 a.m. to 8:00 pm EST Sunday:10:00 a.m. to 8:00 pm CST
- Hours of Operation:Monday-Friday:8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST Saturday:9:00 a.m. to 8:00 pm EST Sunday:10:00 a.m. to 8:00 pm CST
- Fax: 352-237-4695
- E-mail us
- Write to us at: Today’s Male Customer Relations 3100 SW College Rd Suite 210a Ocala, Fl. Attn: Online Customer Relations
2. Opt out of Email Marketing:
In addition to contacting us as discussed above, at all times, you have the option of “opting out” of receiving future e-mail marketing messages from Todays Male by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an e-mail marketing message. Please allow 10 business days for your request to take effect. Please note that you will continue to receive e-mail communications related to order placement, processing, fulfillment, delivery and loyalty rewards earned from purchases.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.